We want to say Thank You with a VA Home Purchase- Laguna Hills Real Estate Broker
VA Loan Benefit
The Veterans Administration (VA) home loan guaranty benefit helps you buy, build, repair, retain, or adapt a home. VA home loans are provided by private lenders such as banks and mortgage companies, with VA guaranteeing a portion of the loan. This gives the home buyer more favorable terms. Call Integrated Realty Group today, for more details!
Who is Eligible for a VA Loan?
- Active Duty Personnel
- Current or Former Reservists/National Guard members
- Some surviving spouses
What are the Benefits of a VA Loan?
- Purchase a home at a competitive interest rate often without requiring a down payment or private mortgage insurance, which gives you more savings.
- Cash Out Refinance options allow you to take out cash out of your home equity to take care of concerns like paying off debt, funding school, or making home improvements.
- If you have a service-related disability, you may qualify for waived funding fee, reducing closing costs.
- Borrowers can often refinance to a lower rate within the VA program without re-qualifying for the program.
- You can reuse the benefit.
How Do I Get a VA Loan?
You can apply for a VA loan with us, all you need is a Certificate of Eligibility from the VA.
How Much of a Loan Can I Get?
There are County Limits determine the VA’s maximum guaranty amount for a loan. In Orange County the limit for 2014 is $687,500 with no money down and, in some high-cost places it’s over $1,000,000.
We are always here to help, and look forward to any questions you may have about the home buying process.